Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Bible Teaching, Bentley-Style

Isaiah 45
1 "This is what the LORD says to his anointed,
to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of
to subdue nations before him
and to strip kings of their armor,
to open doors before him
so that gates will not be shut:

2 I will go before you
and will level the mountains [a] ;
I will break down gates of bronze
and cut through bars of iron.

3 I will give you the treasures of
darkness, riches stored in secret places,
so that you may know that I am
the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.





Learn all about the "Angel of Finance" a.k.a. the angel called "The International Banker." You say you never read about this in your Bible? Really ?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the "Choose an identity" section - if you click Name/URL you can enter your name or at least a screen name. The URL is optional. Comment by NAME is encouraged, as all should own up to thier comments.